Online Banking Allows You To
Enjoy this service, FREE of charge to you as a First National Bank customer. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
(to enroll online, we must have your e-mail address on file)
- Check balances and activity
- Review statement history and detail including ATM and Debit Card Transactions
- Verify deposits and withdrawals
- Access to loan balance information and make loan payments
- Send and Receive messages to and from First National Bank
- Stop payment on checks
- Transfer funds between your First National Bank accounts
- Secure Internet Online Banking
- ACH Origination
Go one step further and sign up for Bill Pay
- Online Bill Pay Service – (deposit accounts only)
- Electronic person-to-person payments
- Electronic person-to-business payments
- Bill will be paid electronically if possible
- If bill cannot be paid electronically a check will be sent
- May be accessed at home or away from home
- Ability to download bank statements
What is SHAZAMBOLT$?
SHAZAM BOLT$ helps you protect your debit card by sending you alerts when your card is used so you can quickly detect unauthorized or fraudulent activity on your account. With the SHAZAM BOLT$ mobile app you’ll enjoy the convenience of mobile and the flexibility to manage your accounts wherever the road takes you. The app is enhanced with person-to-person (P2P) money transfers and an ATM location feature. In addition, SHAZAM BOLT$ provides fraud protection for your peace of mind; you can receive fraud alerts, temporarily block or unblock your card transactions and check your account balance anywhere, anytime.
SHAZAM BOLT$ cardholders can easily send money to other cardholders enrolled in SHAZAM BOLT$. Transfer money to your college student, give a gift on a special occasion or purchase a treadmill during the neighborhood’s annual garage sale — it’s instantaneous, convenient and secure.
Alerts are provided for:
- Purchases exceeding thresholds as defined by you
- Card-not-present purchases
- Suspicious or high-risk transactions
With this app, you have the ability to define when, where and how your debit card can be used. Users can set blocks for:
- Transactions exceeding a specific dollar amount
- Internet and phone transactions
- Transactions conducted outside of the U.S.
- Turn your debit card on / off
- This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card, prevent fraudulent activity and control spending.